SELECT [DISTINCT] * | select_expresion [ AS alias_field ] [, ...] FROM table_name [table_name] [, ...] [ WHERE where_condition ] [ GROUP BY field_number [, ... ] [HAVING having_condition ] ] [ ORDER BY field_number [ ASC | DESC ] [, ...] ] [ LIMIT amount ]
- Allows offline data query without the intervention of Web servers or database servers.
- Allows flexible SQL syntax, accepting the use of tables and fields aliases with case-insensitive terms and llows the use of multiple spaces, so that the writing of SQL querys is simple and intuitive.
- Allows the definition and use of indexes to speed up the queries.
- It allows table pagination so you can use tables with lot of records without overloading the memory used by the browser.
- Includes functionality for text search within documents indexed by the indexer JSBD_Indexador and associated with link data types defined at the database tables .
- Clearly reports syntax and runtime errors, and loading of the database and SQL queries.
- Provide debug mechanisms to help the development, maintenance and testing of the engine.
- Use a clear structure for the definition of database structures, data storing and indexes. Using JSON structures.
- Use and installation is simple, with low requirements and compatible with most popular browsers.
Any application that requires search documents disconnected from a database, for example: example:
- A dictionary or encyclopedia.
- Un catalog.
- A document recopilation.
Any web application with data management where you need a more dynamic usage without server intervention. For example, a dynamic data table (or spreadsheet) that allows to filter the values presented, make arrangements for the different columns and auxiliary calculations (sums, subtotals, averages, etc.).
A Business Intelligence (BI) aplication where data are grouped by different fields dynamically showing the various statistics. For example, a BI application that analyzes a company's sales, to see dynamically sales by country, vendor, customer type, product, etc. Without the need for repeated requests to the server.
Some examples of how it could be used:
- A dinamic table
- A set of dynamics lists
- A statistics sistem (Business Intelligence)
- The offline searcher of this site
- A larger example of a offline searcher with 3000 pages indexed